After I interviewed Lady Julia, we traded places so she could ask me a few questions.
Here we go!
1) When did you first begin writing?
Oh gosh, I’ve been writing since high school… and boy is my hand tired.
2) Have you ever submitted anything for publication?
As it happens, I’ve been published in certain trade journals. Some of my writings have been featured in other venues, and for the last few years I help edit (and I’m occasionally published in) a newsletter that is sent out to the members of a civic organization to which I belong.
Umm… it’s mostly just technical stuff, though; and not the kind of thing that Edge of Vanilla readers are probably looking for.
3) You’ve been given a dream vacation for two. Someone you trust will watch your children so it’s the perfect opportunity for an intimate little get-away with Ty. You can choose where you go and you’ll have as much money as you need in order to do whatever you want. Where would you go and what would you do during this dream vacation?
With Ty? Er… I suppose he and I could take the mountain bikes and head up for a “guys weekend” at Cape Cod. We could bike the trails and stop for beer and fried clams. No, it’s not expensive, but I like it up there.
If it’s just Ty and me, well, maybe we could stay in Provincetown. I have some friends up there that would make him feel welcome, I’m sure.
4) Describe your “I feel great” outfit. (Every woman has one – that outfit that makes her feel uber sexy.)
Shiny, soft, snug black leather. Lots of it. Latex is a close second. Maybe with some dommy looking buckles and snaps to dress it up. And boots; thigh-high and supple.
And I guess a woman in that outfit would be even better.
5) You’ve been offered a movie deal for your Avalon story series. Who will play the principle characters?
*flips back to The Entranced Realm*
Oh, dammit, I was answering Susan’s questions!