After I interviewed Lady Julia, we swapped places.
Tom… first, where’s that picture you promised Susan and me? Hmm? No that isn’t one of your questions 😉
It’s coming, I swear! I’ve already lost like 10 pounds, and I’m working on the next 10. Then we’ll figure out the correct angle. I know that the camera is supposed to add 10 pounds, so I’ve got to prep for this.
1) If money, time, and physical health were such that you could do any daring activity that you chose, what three activities would you try for the first time? (You define what “daring activity” means to you.)
Bigamy. From the stories I hear, that sounds pretty gosh-darned daring.
Sports car racing. Not NASCAR, but those little Grand Prix sporty numbers that race around Italy and France, and end up in Monaco with groupies dying to get into your pants.
Not so much daring as adventurous: I’d like to hike the entire Appalachian Trail.
2) Have you any interest in hypnosis, either therapeutic or for more erotic pleasures?
I visited a hypnotherapist to help control my IBS and other stress-related symptoms. It was spectacularly unsuccessful, and I had some parting words with the therapist.
I have, however, successfully hypnotized people in the past. Did I mention that I’ve got an undergrad background in Psychology? I’ve done it in erotic situations, as well.
Yes, I am an ambulatory Swiss Army knife of useful trivia.
3) You’re going away for a romantic weekend with your Lady. Before you leave, you pack a bag with a few items to enhance the weekend. What’s in your bag?
This one’s easy: The harness with her favorite dildo, the velcro “love cuffs”, some Astro-glide, and a bottle of Pinot Noir.
4) If you were to choose a song as the theme song for your life, what song would you choose?
“Once in a Lifetime” by the Talking Heads would be high on my list.
5) You’ve been given $10,000 with the proviso that you do something totally decadent. What do you do?
There is a little town at the northern end of Napa Valley that is known for its spas and hot springs. I’d rent an entire floor of one of the hotels in town for a couple of weeks, and have all the dinners catered by the local culinary arts school. We’d spend the entire day getting massages, spa treatments, skin defoliations… all the while sampling the local wines.