No, I’m not going to discuss an old movie (which was based on an older foreign flick). I’m responding to la fille mariee’s meme, in which one posts seven random facts about one’s self. The problem with this is that since I’m typing, the aren’t going to be completely random things. However, I’ll try to jump around a bit to give the verisimilitude of randomnessity.
1) I’m rather shy and reserved in real life, although I sometimes cover it up by doing something that seems totally out of character for me.
2) I’m very handy with tools (power tools, for those of you with minds in the gutter) and I’m secretly pleased when people are amazed at some project that I’ve done myself.
3) An old girlfriend once told me that I acted perfectly comfortable with anything I happened to be wearing, be it a tuxedo, a business suit, or old jeans.
4) I started getting grey hairs when I was in high school. Old classmates have no trouble recognizing me because I haven’t changed very much since then.
5) I almost always have a pen and a handkerchief with me. Yes, I was a Boy Scout.
6) Even though I’m a good cook, and even though I’m good at making healthy meals, and rarely eat junk food, I still enjoy a good hot dog off the grill.
7) I would rather read erotica than watch porn.