No, no, wait – that’s six words. Six.
One of the great things about being me is that I’m always stumbling over fantastic or quirky or exotic or intelligent bloggers. Lately, I’ve been keeping an eye on Elizavetta, who in an effort to shake me off, tagged me with a meme.
Damn. It’s been a while since we’ve done a meme around here, but this one looks easy.
Here’s how it works:
- Write your own six word memoir
- Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
- Tag five more blogs with links
- And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Six words? Hah! Anyone who knows me in real life will attest to this one:
“I’m late. Did I miss anything?”
I was going to post this yesterday, but, well, you know how it is.
Anyway, let’s tag a few people. How about…