The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- A Guide To Chastity Play And Devices | Lifehacker Australia
- What to Do If You’re a Guy Who Struggles to Orgasm
- Mind the Gap
- The race to build the world’s first sex robot
- People don’t read anymore, do they?
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
Monthly Archives: November 2008
Okay, the comments and emails about one of my recent posts regarding heavier women having more sex than their thin sisters brings up some good points: From Rose – It thrills me to see someone, or to be more specific, … Continue reading
I’m really trying hard not to go on and on about my weight and fitness and all that stuff. Really. But you know, it’s really one of the bigger, or at least, more exciting things happening in my life right … Continue reading
I’ve been a big fan of Gloria Brame for years, ever since I discovered her “Different Loving” over a decade ago. At the time, I had not realized that there were books available as resources (as opposed to wank fodder), … Continue reading