In the last few days, friends on Twitter have been reporting that WordPress.com is also deleting sex blogs. Not for affiliate links or ads, but for violating their Terms of Service which prohibits ‘pornographic content’ (as it has since 2009). There is no definition of what ‘pornographic content’ is, so all sex blogs are under threat. WordPress.com users are not getting any warning at all. No email, no notification, nothing. One day the blog is there. The next day it’s gone.
The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
- Tally me banana: Part 2
- Tally me banana: Part 1
- Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States – The New York Times
- Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk
- Why Men Send Pics of Their Junk | Psychology Today
- Meet the New Year. Same as the Old Year.
- How to have sex like Mary Poppins
- It’s healthy, so the calories don’t count