The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
- Tally me banana: Part 2
- Tally me banana: Part 1
- Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States – The New York Times
- Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk
- Why Men Send Pics of Their Junk | Psychology Today
- Meet the New Year. Same as the Old Year.
- How to have sex like Mary Poppins
- It’s healthy, so the calories don’t count
- And a few more days in The Fort
- A Week in The Fort
Category Archives: Culture
Not that this is a problem for me (I neither get nor send, and please don’t take that as an invitation to send me yours), but I’ve often noticed this situation ever since I had my first modem and joined … Continue reading
I don’t know if it’s an age thing or what, but when I hit my 40s and 50s, I found myself sitting on boards of various clubs and community organizations. I was off one certain board for a while, and … Continue reading
Growth in internet porn pushes Playboy magazine to stop running photos of fully nude women, in a bid to make itself more relevant. Source: Playboy to stop publishing nude photos of women, says they’re ‘passé’ – MarketWatch I’m sure that … Continue reading
Since all the other kink bloggers are dissing “50 Shades” (and not without good reason), I thought I’d take to opportunity to up my coolness factor and not write about it. We have some friends who are decidedly conservative, and … Continue reading