The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- The race to build the world’s first sex robot
- People don’t read anymore, do they?
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
- Tally me banana: Part 2
- Tally me banana: Part 1
- Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States – The New York Times
Category Archives: Fetish & Kink
A little poking around Reddit this past weekend led me to a rather interesting post: Explain how to have sex like you are Mary Poppins. I have no idea what would have prompted the question, but one of the respondents … Continue reading
I don’t particularly care for the cuckold and humiliation kink, and I usually avoid discussing those aspects in the context of chastity and OD. I mean, if that’s your kink, fine — I just really do not like the idea … Continue reading
… said no woman, ev — wait, whut? I fantasise about group sex with old, obese men | Life and style | The Guardian. As a middle-aged guy who works at trying to remain fit ad attractive, this question to … Continue reading
Fifty Shades of Grey Actor Quits Movie after Reading Fifty Shades of Grey – Neatorama. Yeah, why doesn’t this surprise me? The guy finally got around to reading the script, and then backed out, citing scheduling conflicts. I guess that’s … Continue reading
Why are we kinky? And does it matter? | Men Submit. Neat little article on Men Submit, but the part that jumped out at me was this: The other day I was reading a post by a guy who had … Continue reading