The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Indefinite Numbers
- Moms Before MILFs
- Recouping the investment
- Temporarily Permanent
- Shrinkage: Chastity is the least of your concerns.
- More chastity in the mainstream?
- Summer Penis Has Come and Gone. Gird Your Loins for Winter Penis
- Tumblr will delete all porn from the platform | TechCrunch
- Bad sex award 2018: the contenders in quotes | Books | The Guardian
- Back to the Future
- The problems with chastity
- What spending two weeks in a chastity device taught me about my sexuality and my marriage
- Eternal Loctober
- Hard Limits
- Men Get Sad After Sex. Now We Have a Concrete Answer Why
Category Archives: Fitness
I don’t know what it is about some of my readers. I mean, I’m a 50-something year old guy, and I still get questions about when I’m going to start showing off what this constant working out has been doing … Continue reading
For the nineteen readers that I still have left who vaguely remember when this was a sex (or sex oriented) blog and not a fitness blog, well, this post will be yet another disappointment. Reluctant Bitch Jz threw down the … Continue reading
Mrs. Edge and I took a vacation to the Napa (California) Valley. Since wine drinkage has been linked to some vague health benefits, this qualified as a fitness vacation, which means that I’m still working on Ferns’ Fitness Challenge. Believe … Continue reading
Sorry, I was just feeling lonely, so I picked a title that I thought would get some traffic. Hey, it brought you, didn’t it? Anyhow, Ms. Ferns is having a bit of a challenge. A fitness challenge. Ferns has decided … Continue reading
“Ooh, honey – you’re all sweaty. Are you all done working out?” “Yeah, I did an hour. I’m so exhausted I can barely walk up the stairs.” “Oh, but I wanted to take a picture of you doing those pull … Continue reading
I saw this picture in the Sunday paper, along with an article about this man and some of his work. You are looking at a recent picture of Dr. Jeffry Life. Dr. Life was 67 years old at the time … Continue reading