The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- FREE: Happy Femdom Stories Volume 1 – Domme Chronicles
- Emergency Keys – Revisited
- New Male Sex Robots With ”Bionic Penises” May Just Replace Men For Good!
- Gwen in Love… with Chastity
- Real Life Chastity Couples
- 2017 Sex Toy Popularity
- A Guide To Chastity Play And Devices | Lifehacker Australia
- What to Do If You’re a Guy Who Struggles to Orgasm
- Mind the Gap
- The race to build the world’s first sex robot
- People don’t read anymore, do they?
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
Category Archives: Interesting Oddities
So I ran across this interesting gem from Outclick the Coverage. Okay, on to the mailbag. “I’m a woman, married and in her mid thirties. We have good, not great sex about once or twice a week, but lately he’s … Continue reading
Research suggests that BDSM can help people achieve altered states of consciousness Source: How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative In one of the more enlightened (or at least, kink friendly) articles on the association between BDSM and mental … Continue reading
And in a fantastic example of Betteridge’s Law, Psychology Today offers up this ballsy headline: Should You Cut Your Testicles Off to Live Longer? | Psychology Today. The maxim known as Betteridge’s Law states that “Any headline asking a question … Continue reading
Only this morning I was telling somebody that I have news searches to keep me apprised of chastity-related items, and that I was surprised that we’ve managed to go so long since the last “Guy goes to ER to have … Continue reading