The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- A Guide To Chastity Play And Devices | Lifehacker Australia
- What to Do If You’re a Guy Who Struggles to Orgasm
- Mind the Gap
- The race to build the world’s first sex robot
- People don’t read anymore, do they?
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
Category Archives: kink
Research suggests that BDSM can help people achieve altered states of consciousness Source: How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative In one of the more enlightened (or at least, kink friendly) articles on the association between BDSM and mental … Continue reading
… said no woman, ev — wait, whut? I fantasise about group sex with old, obese men | Life and style | The Guardian. As a middle-aged guy who works at trying to remain fit ad attractive, this question to … Continue reading
I’ve been writing on sexuality and relationships for, umm, a long time, so it’s funny for me to run into a concept that I haven’t thought about. That is why is was great to have some feedback on my last … Continue reading
This question has come up a few times recently; there’s some discussion at Maybe Maimed and at Delving into Deviance, and it’s been making me think about the subject; ironically because I had pretty much written such things off a … Continue reading
Dev posted an interesting picture, cribbed from Male Submission Art that depicted an angel sodomizing Satan (or possibly another demon). That led to a discussion about the cultural perception that whoever is penetrated is somehow identified with submission. The flip … Continue reading