The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- The race to build the world’s first sex robot
- People don’t read anymore, do they?
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
- Tally me banana: Part 2
- Tally me banana: Part 1
- Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States – The New York Times
Category Archives: Marriage & Relationships
The blog “To Love, Honor, and Vacuum” has an interesting article up today: What’s the “Price” of Sex in Your Marriage? An Economist’s Look at Sex I know, you read the word “economist” and started to doze off. It’s actually … Continue reading
So, I’m at work on Friday because, you know, I have a job. And I get a text message from Mrs. Edge. Mrs Edge: Hi. Mrs Edge: You busy? Me: Well, I am at work, so… Mrs Edge: I can’t … Continue reading
Back in 2010, we started Keyheld, a blog & link aggregate for people interested in chastity and orgasm denial. We wanted a resource that would feature blogs by people who were in the middle of the bell curve; that is, … Continue reading
I don’t watch the show “Californication,” but someone alerted me to this interesting example of “chastity in the mainstream.” First, the video clip: Now, the commentary: Really? You went there, Showtime? With all the writers and consultants, nobody could … Continue reading