The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Indefinite Numbers
- Moms Before MILFs
- Recouping the investment
- Temporarily Permanent
- Shrinkage: Chastity is the least of your concerns.
- More chastity in the mainstream?
- Summer Penis Has Come and Gone. Gird Your Loins for Winter Penis
- Tumblr will delete all porn from the platform | TechCrunch
- Bad sex award 2018: the contenders in quotes | Books | The Guardian
- Back to the Future
- The problems with chastity
- What spending two weeks in a chastity device taught me about my sexuality and my marriage
- Eternal Loctober
- Hard Limits
- Men Get Sad After Sex. Now We Have a Concrete Answer Why
Category Archives: Masturbation
Masturbation calms restless leg syndrome – health – 01 April 2011 – New Scientist. Well, here’s another article on the benefits of masturbation. It’s old – 2011 – but I just ran across it today while looking for something … Continue reading
This Man Graphed Every Time He Masturbated For One Full Year | Nerve.com. Every once in a while… okay, more often than I’d admit, I run across a news article that leaves me a bit perplexed. This week, it was … Continue reading
You’ve already seen this, I’m sure. It’s all over the Gawker feeds (Jezebel, etc.), plus the story has been picked up by several non-major new wires, and some morning radio shows have been talking about it. This story is so … Continue reading
I’ve been pretty fortunate to have had lovers to whom orgasm came relatively easily. While I’d like to believe that it’s due to my own skill and attentive nature, the fact is that for reasons not completely understood, a large … Continue reading
Maymay had an interesting insight as to why so many chastity and orgasm denial blogs don’t seem to last very long. Things that are are more interesting than things that are not. Which is nothing new to you, I’m sure, … Continue reading