The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- FREE: Happy Femdom Stories Volume 1 – Domme Chronicles
- Emergency Keys – Revisited
- New Male Sex Robots With ”Bionic Penises” May Just Replace Men For Good!
- Gwen in Love… with Chastity
- Real Life Chastity Couples
- 2017 Sex Toy Popularity
- A Guide To Chastity Play And Devices | Lifehacker Australia
- What to Do If You’re a Guy Who Struggles to Orgasm
- Mind the Gap
- The race to build the world’s first sex robot
- People don’t read anymore, do they?
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
Category Archives: Metal Chastity
If you hang out on Tumblr long enough, and if you’re following enough people, you can see things change, as pictures roll around and get reblogged, like ripples in a pond. Something that I’ve noticed for the past few months … Continue reading →
So, at this time last year I was trying out one of those inexpensive Chinese devices that I had bought from DH Gate. I spent some time modifying it, and for a while it was a pretty decent device. At … Continue reading →
Having now modified my new A080 chastity device to be wearable, it’s time to get to the part that everybody wonders about: the stats. The A080 is a little shorter than the old CB3000, with a slightly smaller inner diameter. … Continue reading →
I’ve had a lot of questions from people who are curious about those really cheap Chinese made chastity devices that are sold on Ebay or the Chinese version DHGate.com. Over the last few years, I became curious, myself; I spent … Continue reading →
When we last left off, our intrepid protagonist was locked in his ridiculous heavy metal chastity device, and waiting for his wife to come home after a trip to visit family in Hooterville. The story continues… Mrs. Edge came in … Continue reading →