The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Real Life Chastity Couples
- 2017 Sex Toy Popularity
- A Guide To Chastity Play And Devices | Lifehacker Australia
- What to Do If You’re a Guy Who Struggles to Orgasm
- Mind the Gap
- The race to build the world’s first sex robot
- People don’t read anymore, do they?
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
Category Archives: orgasm denial
Source: A Guide To Chastity Play And Devices | Lifehacker Australia When we hear the word “chastity”, we often think of virginal maidens hiding in ivory towers, monks keeping their hands to themselves and other such examples of abstinence. We … Continue reading
I had this in my Draft folder and forgot about it until this week. It seems at least once or twice a year I run across something like this: Masturbating a lot can significantly improve your health Source: Masturbating more … Continue reading
Can we all stand to read yet another article on this topic? From a March Medscape article: Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk A study on ejaculation and prostate cancer risk, which made a big splash at last … Continue reading
I know that most of you come here looking for stories or information on *not* orgasming, but here’s something that popped up on the news feed recently: Men who orgasm every day ‘have lower risk of prostate cancer’ Stories like … Continue reading