The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- The race to build the world’s first sex robot
- People don’t read anymore, do they?
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
- Tally me banana: Part 2
- Tally me banana: Part 1
- Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States – The New York Times
Category Archives: Relationship
The blog “To Love, Honor, and Vacuum” has an interesting article up today: What’s the “Price” of Sex in Your Marriage? An Economist’s Look at Sex I know, you read the word “economist” and started to doze off. It’s actually … Continue reading
I mentioned a while back that I did something that I’m always cautioning other men around here not to do: take a full blown fantasy scenario and dump it on your unsuspecting partner, and then expect something good to happen … Continue reading
Yeah, some of used to do the “no orgasm” thing before it went mainstream. But apparently it’s a slow news day at ABC News: Karezza: Men Say Best Sex Comes Without Orgasm Matt Cook hasn’t had an orgasm in seven … Continue reading
Okay, here’s something that I rarely do – have a guest blogger here on The Edge of Vanilla. Of course, I’ve never asked anyone before, either. Anyway, long-time web surfers looking for femdom-related readings have no doubt stumbled across the … Continue reading
I’m referring back to the post from a couple of weeks ago in which Dee from Sexywhispers threatened offered to interview me. Because she asked such very good questions, the kind to which I wanted to devote more than a … Continue reading