The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
- Tally me banana: Part 2
- Tally me banana: Part 1
- Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States – The New York Times
- Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk
- Why Men Send Pics of Their Junk | Psychology Today
Category Archives: Sex news
Research suggests that BDSM can help people achieve altered states of consciousness Source: How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative In one of the more enlightened (or at least, kink friendly) articles on the association between BDSM and mental … Continue reading
I had this in my Draft folder and forgot about it until this week. It seems at least once or twice a year I run across something like this: Masturbating a lot can significantly improve your health Source: Masturbating more … Continue reading
I’m sorry. I read the article about a man who, in the course of being treated for injuries sustained from an accident, ended up that doctors discovered he had a cancerous growth on his penis. He was treated to the … Continue reading
Can we all stand to read yet another article on this topic? From a March Medscape article: Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk A study on ejaculation and prostate cancer risk, which made a big splash at last … Continue reading
Not that this is a problem for me (I neither get nor send, and please don’t take that as an invitation to send me yours), but I’ve often noticed this situation ever since I had my first modem and joined … Continue reading