The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- A Guide To Chastity Play And Devices | Lifehacker Australia
- What to Do If You’re a Guy Who Struggles to Orgasm
- Mind the Gap
- The race to build the world’s first sex robot
- People don’t read anymore, do they?
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
Category Archives: Sex news
The Guardian has a fascinating article, along with a video that is actually interesting and informative instead of being simply clickbait. The race to build the world’s first sex robot Some highlights: Harmony is a prototype, a robotic version of … Continue reading
Research suggests that BDSM can help people achieve altered states of consciousness Source: How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative In one of the more enlightened (or at least, kink friendly) articles on the association between BDSM and mental … Continue reading
I had this in my Draft folder and forgot about it until this week. It seems at least once or twice a year I run across something like this: Masturbating a lot can significantly improve your health Source: Masturbating more … Continue reading
I’m sorry. I read the article about a man who, in the course of being treated for injuries sustained from an accident, ended up that doctors discovered he had a cancerous growth on his penis. He was treated to the … Continue reading
Can we all stand to read yet another article on this topic? From a March Medscape article: Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk A study on ejaculation and prostate cancer risk, which made a big splash at last … Continue reading