The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
- Tally me banana: Part 2
- Tally me banana: Part 1
- Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States – The New York Times
- Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk
- Why Men Send Pics of Their Junk | Psychology Today
Category Archives: sexuality
Although I’ve long since given up on anything serious from Psychology Today, it having become the Cosmo of the social sciences, once in a while I run across a good article. This one is obviously of interest to some of … Continue reading
Two roads to orgasm | Psychology Today. I ran across a short but interesting article that touches on what so many people get out of orgasm denial play. In the Psychology Today blog, therapist Steven Snyder writes: One might say … Continue reading
I’ve been pretty fortunate to have had lovers to whom orgasm came relatively easily. While I’d like to believe that it’s due to my own skill and attentive nature, the fact is that for reasons not completely understood, a large … Continue reading
Some people fire up their web browser and run down the lost of bookmarks, perhaps check out a couple of the links that they’re run across, and then they’re done for the night. Here at Edge of Vanilla Labs, though, … Continue reading