The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Moms Before MILFs
- Recouping the investment
- Temporarily Permanent
- Shrinkage: Chastity is the least of your concerns.
- More chastity in the mainstream?
- Summer Penis Has Come and Gone. Gird Your Loins for Winter Penis
- Tumblr will delete all porn from the platform | TechCrunch
- Bad sex award 2018: the contenders in quotes | Books | The Guardian
- Back to the Future
- The problems with chastity
- What spending two weeks in a chastity device taught me about my sexuality and my marriage
- Eternal Loctober
- Hard Limits
- Men Get Sad After Sex. Now We Have a Concrete Answer Why
- A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
Category Archives: True Tales
… because I’ve spent the last year in ruins. I haven’t been writing much about our personal lives this past year, simply because there hasn’t been that much to report. We’ve been taking a break from chastity play, in part … Continue reading
No, not me. As it happens, we haven’t done the chastity thing in a while, now that Mrs. Edge has discovered ruined orgasms. For that matter, I think I’ve only had two or three full-on orgasms since December; most of … Continue reading
So, Mrs. Edge has discovered ruined orgasms. Not hers, of course. She’s long been aware of the idea that some of my orgasms aren’t actually pleasurable, and over the years has, at times, been quite taken with the notion that … Continue reading
A few months ago I mentioned Angela Lewis, a researcher who had just published a book called My Other Self, which was a look at the very normal real lives of some people with unusual sex lives. Ms. Lewis, while … Continue reading
It’s okay if you missed the news item in February. I mean, it was from 2008, and all. Pastor Issues “30-Day Sex Challenge” http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/02/20/earlyshow/living/relationships/main3850842.shtml From the CBS news website: The pastor of a southwest Florida church opened many eyes and … Continue reading