The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- The Chastity / Denial Matrix
- Indefinite Numbers
- Moms Before MILFs
- Recouping the investment
- Temporarily Permanent
- Shrinkage: Chastity is the least of your concerns.
- More chastity in the mainstream?
- Summer Penis Has Come and Gone. Gird Your Loins for Winter Penis
- Tumblr will delete all porn from the platform | TechCrunch
- Bad sex award 2018: the contenders in quotes | Books | The Guardian
- Back to the Future
- The problems with chastity
- What spending two weeks in a chastity device taught me about my sexuality and my marriage
- Eternal Loctober
- Hard Limits
Tag Archives: Aging
And in a fantastic example of Betteridge’s Law, Psychology Today offers up this ballsy headline: Should You Cut Your Testicles Off to Live Longer? | Psychology Today. The maxim known as Betteridge’s Law states that “Any headline asking a question … Continue reading
I saw this picture in the Sunday paper, along with an article about this man and some of his work. You are looking at a recent picture of Dr. Jeffry Life. Dr. Life was 67 years old at the time … Continue reading
For elderly, sex doesn’t have to get old Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:47am EDT By Andrew Stern CHICAGO (Reuters) – Getting old does not mean saying so long to sex, U.S. researchers said on Wednesday. More than three-quarters of American … Continue reading
From the excellent blog Hit & Run, hosted by Reason Magazine comes this interesting article: “And Then They Started Having Sex” Mike Riggs | June 11, 2008, 3:08pm Melinda Henneberger at Slate writes about 82-year-old Dorothy and 95-year-old Bob, whose … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve done an HNT, and since I’ve been on a rant all week long (rage, rage against the dying of the light, and all that), it seems like a good time to post some pictures … Continue reading