The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Temporarily Permanent
- Shrinkage: Chastity is the least of your concerns.
- More chastity in the mainstream?
- Summer Penis Has Come and Gone. Gird Your Loins for Winter Penis
- Tumblr will delete all porn from the platform | TechCrunch
- Bad sex award 2018: the contenders in quotes | Books | The Guardian
- Back to the Future
- The problems with chastity
- What spending two weeks in a chastity device taught me about my sexuality and my marriage
- Eternal Loctober
- Hard Limits
- Men Get Sad After Sex. Now We Have a Concrete Answer Why
- A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
- Road Warrior
- No, not really
Tag Archives: chastity
Good news for all of you men who are so concerned that wearing a chastity device will shrink your tonker: As it turns out, it’s going to shrink anyway, and a device is probably the least of your concerns: WILLY … Continue reading
Apropos of the article last week, What spending two weeks in a chastity device taught me about my sexuality and my marriage, here’s one that I only ran across this week. It’s an especially insightful article, aimed at women/partners of guys who … Continue reading
So, Loctober is here, and the various forums and Tumblrs are abuzz with chatter about a no-orgasm month, and non-stop chastity for the next few weeks. It’s funny to see how the idea has grown in the last few years. … Continue reading
For the last few years, Mrs Edge and I had taken a break from serious chastity play; that is, instead of 24/7 for months at a time, we kept it to just short playtime. A weekend, or a week, maybe … Continue reading
Source: A Guide To Chastity Play And Devices | Lifehacker Australia When we hear the word “chastity”, we often think of virginal maidens hiding in ivory towers, monks keeping their hands to themselves and other such examples of abstinence. We … Continue reading