The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Real Life Chastity Couples
- 2017 Sex Toy Popularity
- A Guide To Chastity Play And Devices | Lifehacker Australia
- What to Do If You’re a Guy Who Struggles to Orgasm
- Mind the Gap
- The race to build the world’s first sex robot
- People don’t read anymore, do they?
- Sexual Economics
- Spiritually bound
- The Naked Truth About Desire Smuggling – asking for what you want
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
Tag Archives: Sexuality & Relationships
The blog “To Love, Honor, and Vacuum” has an interesting article up today: What’s the “Price” of Sex in Your Marriage? An Economist’s Look at Sex I know, you read the word “economist” and started to doze off. It’s actually … Continue reading
So I ran across this interesting gem from Outclick the Coverage. Okay, on to the mailbag. “I’m a woman, married and in her mid thirties. We have good, not great sex about once or twice a week, but lately he’s … Continue reading
Can we all stand to read yet another article on this topic? From a March Medscape article: Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk A study on ejaculation and prostate cancer risk, which made a big splash at last … Continue reading
Not that this is a problem for me (I neither get nor send, and please don’t take that as an invitation to send me yours), but I’ve often noticed this situation ever since I had my first modem and joined … Continue reading