The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Why does it always end up being housework?
- How Kinky Sex Might Make You More Creative
- Comfort and Convenience, then Security
- The quiche is a lie
- So, this just happened…
- You know you’re too old to be kinky when…
- Masturbating more can dramatically reduce risk of prostate cancer | Metro News
- Tally me banana: Part 2
- Tally me banana: Part 1
- Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States – The New York Times
- Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk
- Why Men Send Pics of Their Junk | Psychology Today
- Meet the New Year. Same as the Old Year.
- How to have sex like Mary Poppins
- It’s healthy, so the calories don’t count
Category Archives: Chastity & Orgasm Denial
So I ran across this interesting gem from Outclick the Coverage. Okay, on to the mailbag. “I’m a woman, married and in her mid thirties. We have good, not great sex about once or twice a week, but lately he’s … Continue reading
So, I’m at work on Friday because, you know, I have a job. And I get a text message from Mrs. Edge. Mrs Edge: Hi. Mrs Edge: You busy? Me: Well, I am at work, so… Mrs Edge: I can’t … Continue reading
I had this in my Draft folder and forgot about it until this week. It seems at least once or twice a year I run across something like this: Masturbating a lot can significantly improve your health Source: Masturbating more … Continue reading
Can we all stand to read yet another article on this topic? From a March Medscape article: Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk A study on ejaculation and prostate cancer risk, which made a big splash at last … Continue reading