The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Moms Before MILFs
- Recouping the investment
- Temporarily Permanent
- Shrinkage: Chastity is the least of your concerns.
- More chastity in the mainstream?
- Summer Penis Has Come and Gone. Gird Your Loins for Winter Penis
- Tumblr will delete all porn from the platform | TechCrunch
- Bad sex award 2018: the contenders in quotes | Books | The Guardian
- Back to the Future
- The problems with chastity
- What spending two weeks in a chastity device taught me about my sexuality and my marriage
- Eternal Loctober
- Hard Limits
- Men Get Sad After Sex. Now We Have a Concrete Answer Why
- A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
Tag Archives: sexuality
Good news for all of you men who are so concerned that wearing a chastity device will shrink your tonker: As it turns out, it’s going to shrink anyway, and a device is probably the least of your concerns: WILLY … Continue reading
So, Loctober is here, and the various forums and Tumblrs are abuzz with chatter about a no-orgasm month, and non-stop chastity for the next few weeks. It’s funny to see how the idea has grown in the last few years. … Continue reading
Here’s an interesting article from Medium’s Mel Magazine: Men Get Sad After Sex. Now We Have a Concrete Answer Why When I first saw the topic, I thought it would be about the reported tendency for men to feel depressed, … Continue reading
The blog “To Love, Honor, and Vacuum” has an interesting article up today: What’s the “Price” of Sex in Your Marriage? An Economist’s Look at Sex I know, you read the word “economist” and started to doze off. It’s actually … Continue reading
I don’t know if it’s an age thing or what, but when I hit my 40s and 50s, I found myself sitting on boards of various clubs and community organizations. I was off one certain board for a while, and … Continue reading
Growth in internet porn pushes Playboy magazine to stop running photos of fully nude women, in a bid to make itself more relevant. Source: Playboy to stop publishing nude photos of women, says they’re ‘passé’ – MarketWatch I’m sure that … Continue reading
This may be one of those “Well, duh,” news reports, but like a lot of obvious things, it can’t hurt to repeat it: Women who sleep more are a lot more likely to do other things in bed, according to … Continue reading