The Edge of Vanilla
I don't have multiple orgasms, but I am known to be a carrier...
Adults Only – Rated NC- MMature audiences only.
Not suitable for people with narrow minds.
Proper Dress Required.
Void where prohibited.
- Temporarily Permanent
- Shrinkage: Chastity is the least of your concerns.
- More chastity in the mainstream?
- Summer Penis Has Come and Gone. Gird Your Loins for Winter Penis
- Tumblr will delete all porn from the platform | TechCrunch
- Bad sex award 2018: the contenders in quotes | Books | The Guardian
- Back to the Future
- The problems with chastity
- What spending two weeks in a chastity device taught me about my sexuality and my marriage
- Eternal Loctober
- Hard Limits
- Men Get Sad After Sex. Now We Have a Concrete Answer Why
- A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
- Road Warrior
- No, not really
Tag Archives: orgasm denial
I’ve spent most of 2018 locked in a chastity device. My time out can literally be measured in hours: a few doctors visits and a few long distance bike rides were the only times when Mrs Edge had me remove … Continue reading
Apropos of the article last week, What spending two weeks in a chastity device taught me about my sexuality and my marriage, here’s one that I only ran across this week. It’s an especially insightful article, aimed at women/partners of guys who … Continue reading
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/sex-locktober-chastity-belt-bdsm-marriage-relationship-sexuality-penis-a8600906.html Apparently I hit the wrong button, and accidentally posted an article that I was saving for later. After I’d had a chance to, you know, actually read it. Anywho. since a few people have already commented, I’m going to … Continue reading
The activity on the internet can be amusing if you’ve been around long enough. I’ve noticed a spike in my blog traffic from an old (2012, a long time in blog years) blog post by dormant blogger Gwen in Love … Continue reading
Source: A Guide To Chastity Play And Devices | Lifehacker Australia When we hear the word “chastity”, we often think of virginal maidens hiding in ivory towers, monks keeping their hands to themselves and other such examples of abstinence. We … Continue reading
Can we all stand to read yet another article on this topic? From a March Medscape article: Study: Ejaculate More, Have Less Prostate Cancer Risk A study on ejaculation and prostate cancer risk, which made a big splash at last … Continue reading